[tor-relays] Bridge Operators - Heartbleed, Heartwarming, and Increased Help

Grozdan neutrino8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:53:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the mail, even though I wasn't notified personally (yes, my
bridge has a contact email). I can say that after the issue with
OpenSSL occurred,  I immediately installed the update provided by my
distro, stopped Tor and removed all key and let it generate new ones.
My bridge is an obfuscated one. Do I have to do anything else? I mean,
since obfsproxy isn't linking to OpenSSL as it's written in Python, it
should be safe, no? Or maybe Python itself links to OpenSSL but since
I updated OpenSSL and restarted everything that was using its libs, I
should be safe?

Thanks

Yours truly