[tor-relays] Relay down, "rejected", help

kbesig kbesig at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 15:46:49 UTC 2014

Yes, thanks for the concern regarding root, I was doing so for test
purposes only.
:/usr/bin$ xhost local:root

non-network local connections being added to access control list
:/usr/bin$ /usr/bin/vidalia

(process:1341): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS
daemon:
An AppArmor policy prevents this sender from sending this message to
this recipient, 0 matched rules; type="method_call", sender="(null)"
(inactive) interface="org.freedesktop.DBus" member="Hello" error
name="(unset)" requested_reply="0" destination="org.freedesktop.DBus" (bus)

(<unknown>:1341): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: No GSettings schemas are installed
on the system
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

**