[tor-relays] Recommended reject lines for relays affected by Heartbleed

Lars Kumbier lars at kumbier.it
Thu Apr 17 18:58:46 UTC 2014

I'm supposedly running one of the still affected tor-relays and since my
relay is also a guard, I'm in the latest blocklist[1] (pre-upgrade
fingerprint). I did upgrade the system on April 9th to openssl
1.0.1-4ubuntu5.12 - base system is an ubuntu 12.04.

According to the changelog[2], this should have fixed the heartbleed
issue and according to this scanner[3], it should be as well. I did
create new keys anyway, but just to be sure: Is the host[4] still
affected as given in the blocklist?

Best,
Lars
[1]