[tor-relays] Recommended reject lines for relays affected by Heartbleed

Saint Aardvark the Carpeted aardvark at saintaardvarkthecarpeted.com
Thu Apr 17 14:55:16 UTC 2014

Roger Dingledine disturbed my sleep to write:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 08:03:51PM -0700, Andrea Shepard wrote:
> > > http://charon.persephoneslair.org/~andrea/private/hb-fingerprints-20140417002500.txt
> >
> > The SHA-256 hash of that file, for the sake of stating it under a PGP
> > signature, is:
> >
> > dadd2beca51d1d5cd7ffe7d3fe3a57200c7de7e136cad23b0691df2fbe84ee3f
>
> Thanks Andrea. 374 of the 380 lines from Sina's file overlap with yours.
>
> I've moved moria1 to reject the union of the two lists.

As an ordinary Tor relay operator who's running a directory mirror, is
there anything I need to do for my Tor relay about this?  I've found
this message from the mailing list from a couple years ago:

	https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2011-October/021936.html

...which seems to imply that the directory operators are separate, and
this is nothing I have to take action about.  But I wanted to make
sure about this, as I couldn't find anything on the Tor FAQ.
Apologies if this is answered somewhere else.

Thanks,
Hugh

--
Saint Aardvark the Carpeted