[tor-relays] Отв: NSA knew about Heartbleed

Eric Giannini eric.giannini at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 21:40:02 UTC 2014

Is it really so egregious? I'll let you be the judge!

1. http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4486712/sen-feinstein-accuses-cia-searching-congressional-computers

2. http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4486741/dianne-feinstein-cia-separation-powers
3. http://www.c-span.org/video/?318232-5/sen-feinstein-alleges-improper-cia-search-congressional-computers