[tor-relays] Atlas Entry

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:35:44 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Tor Relay
<Tor at microcephalic-endeavors.com> wrote:
> My several attempts to update to TBB 3.5.4 (XP)unsuccessfully made Tor exit
> upon starting, so I fell back to 3.5.3. Atlas shows that my efforts hadn't
> gone unnoticed; OnionTorte now appears four times w/ my IP address.
> 0D50D43BAA728D6E0C4EB181AB79E5C1D7036D08 is the correct one but it somehow
> has my bandwidth as 489 KB when it should be 921.6 KB, reflecting my
> RelayBandwidthRate.  Does anybody have a way of clearing the ghost entries
> and setting Atlas straight on my bandwidth?

Tor doesn't have any revocation yet, and Tor automatically keeps its
network overhead down and stability up by not adjusting things in sync
with every minute some relay goes nuts. Just let it run and it will fix
itself. While you're waiting you can search blog.torproject.org for
'relay lifecyle'.