[tor-relays] Long-term effect of Heartbleed on Tor

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Wed Apr 9 19:07:47 UTC 2014

According to Qualys, they have developed a test that "verifies the
problem without retrieving any bytes from the server, other than the
bytes we send in the heartbeat request":
https://community.qualys.com/blogs/securitylabs/2014/04/08/ssl-labs-test-for-the-heartbleed-attack

Best regards,
Alexander
---