[tor-relays] Atlas Entry

Tor Relay Tor at MicroCephalic-Endeavors.com
Wed Apr 9 14:33:19 UTC 2014

My several attempts to update to TBB 3.5.4 (XP)unsuccessfully made Tor
exit upon starting, so I fell back to 3.5.3. Atlas shows that my efforts
hadn't gone unnoticed; OnionTorte now appears four times w/ my IP address.
0D50D43BAA728D6E0C4EB181AB79E5C1D7036D08 is the correct one but it
somehow has my bandwidth as 489 KB when it should be 921.6 KB,
reflecting my RelayBandwidthRate.  Does anybody have a way of clearing
the ghost entries and setting Atlas straight on my bandwidth?

Thanks,

Dirt kicked to the curb goes into the gutter.
Professionals kicked to the curb go into retail.