[tor-relays] "What fraction of the tor network by consensus weight are the openssl-vulnerable relays?"

Geri toxiroxi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:31:34 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

im running also a few guard relays and they are listed in here - but today
i've patched and restarted all the nodes - so these logs arent actually
anymore.
what does it mean, available for challenger?

another thing: is it a real good idea to post public which ip/ports are
vulnerable to that openssl bug? in my opinion it is much more getting
dangerous for those relays being attacked - the information which of the
relays are still vulnerable should be treatened more carefully to minimally
get rid of the scriptkiddies trying to attack.

furthermore - how can i check if my tor nodes are now safe now?

thanks!