[tor-relays] WorldHostingDays: Let's plan for this for next year!

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Thu Apr 3 11:58:06 UTC 2014

Hrm. We just missed the WorldHostingDays:

"WHD.global is the largest hosting event worldwide with over 4,800
attendees in 2013 from all over the world."

http://www.worldhostingdays.com/

We should plan ahead for next year and go there, at least to distribute
Torservers info material in front of the entrance. It's in Europa-Park,
Rust, near Strasbourg: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=europa-park,rust

A ticket is 350€, too much for us if you ask me. Maybe we can find an
ISP that gets free registration codes and doesn't use them?

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/