[tor-relays] TTTT

Nikita Borisov nikita at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 2 09:55:21 UTC 2014

Hi Renke,

It does affect the data collection since we can no longer receive the
incoming data uploads.

If you like, one thing you can do is run the script with the
"DONTUPLOAD=yes DONTERASE=yes" parameters. This will keep the files on
your computer and you can then send them to us manually at a later
point.

We hope to have the hardware issue fixed in a few days.

Thanks,
- Nikita

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM,  <renke at mobtm.com> wrote:
> Dear Christian
>
>> It will take a bit longer than expected to bring the scoreboard and
>> surrounding systems up again.
>
> Does this affect your data collection system? i.e. is it still useful for your project to fire up the tracerouting script?
>
> Renke

Nikita Borisov - http://hatswitch.org/~nikita/
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Tel: +1 (217) 244-5385, Office: 460 CSL