[tor-relays] TTTT

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Tue Apr 1 15:45:31 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

It will take a bit longer than expected to bring the scoreboard and
surrounding systems up again. As it turns out one system was compromised
and another machine ran in some hardware trouble. We need to change
settings and possible buy new hardware as well.

We are working as fast as possible to get everything back on track, so
please stay with us.

Sorry for the interruption.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.