[tor-relays] tor 0.2.4.x on the Raspberry Pi. How to?

tor_bridge at mail.md tor_bridge at mail.md
Mon Sep 30 20:19:31 UTC 2013

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:20:29 +0000, Martin Kepplinger
<martink at posteo.de> wrote:
> In order to run an obfsproxy bridge on my Pi, I need tor from git or
> tor's experimental repos; raspbian's packages are too old right?
>
> I got confused with recent discussions on raspberry pi here. What's the
> simples way to run a obfsproxy bridge on my Pi and keep it up to date as
> well!

cd /usr/src/
rm -Rf obfsproxy
git clone https://git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfsproxy.git
cd /usr/src/obfsproxy/
python setup.py install

Sure there are other ways, but this works for me, with the packages
python2.6, python2.6-minimal, python2.7, python2.7-dev and
python2.7-minimal installed.
In torrc:
  ServerTransportPlugin obfs2,obfs3 exec /usr/local/bin/obfsproxy
managed