[tor-relays] (Re)Introduction

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Sun Sep 29 20:21:54 UTC 2013

Hi All,

It's been quite a while since I've been active in TOR, but recent
events have reminded me I should be doing more.

To that end I've started running a Fast Exit again:

racktor fingerprint: 8B7D6BFF6AE63BE39E438FE7A4249FEA1A340EBD

This is running in the Rackspace public cloud (Chicago region) on my
personal account.

Next week I plan on looking into (re)starting an exit at my place of
employ (will set MyFamily fo the nodes).  That's mostly a practical
issue of making sure I'm the one getting the complaints and not my
coworkers...

In the mean time I'm reading a lot and trying to catch up on the past
few years of TOR news and development.

-Jon