[tor-relays] Slow exit node over VPN

Konstantinos Asimakis inshame at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:57:40 UTC 2013

Hello everyone.

I am usually connecting to the internet through VPN (Mullvad). Would it
make sense to setup an exit relay to run whenever I can? I can forward one
or two ports to my machine. My IP may change often and I might have to shut
down the node when I need the bandwidth for something else. Also the
bandwidth won't be much. I expect 40KB/s upload on average with bursts to
70 or 80.

Mullvad is obviously already receving a bazilion complaints about forum
SPAM etc (thus I often find myself blocked from a few sites, having to
solve captchas in many cases) so I guess they will see no diference.

-----
My full signature with lots of links
etc.<https://bittit.info/publicDro/signature.html>