[tor-relays] Relay bandwidth usage drop

Jobiwan Kenobi helpme.jobiwan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:07:48 UTC 2013

Over the past week, consensus weight fraction and bandwidth usage have been gradually ramping up again.
For the past 2 days, bandwidth maxes out from time to time but most of the time it hovers around 50% of my advertised rate. If it stays like this for a few more days, I may advertise a bit more.

Occasionally I see crypto errors. Maybe one per 3 days on average.
I also see relay unresponsive/relay resumed messages in arm. I have 1 or 2 per day on average and they last for 15~20 seconds. That seems worrisome.

Uptime now 3 weeks on 0.2.4.17-rc, all looks healthy otherwise.
No sign of memory leakage. CPU averages 50% (out of 200% - 1.6 Ghz Atom single core with hyperthreading) and follows a wave pattern that peaks around 90% at 8pm and bottoms around 30% at 6am (CET).

-Job