[tor-relays] Relay bandwidth usage drop

Jobiwan Kenobi helpme.jobiwan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 20:05:46 UTC 2013

About 2 days ago, around midnight of September 20, bandwidth usage on my relay dropped from averaging a bit over 100KB/s to around 20KB/s. It's been low ever since. Consensus weight dropped accordingly. You can see on the graphs on atlas and globe. My relay is named jobiwan. There seems to be nothing wrong with my relay. Log is pretty clean and handshake and heartbeat reports indicate normal operation (just not much of it). From time to time I have bits of normal throughput. I have no indication that I'm being throttled or traffic shaped.
Is there anything I should look into?
Thanks,
-Job