[tor-relays] Too little traffic on my #2 non-exit relay

Logforme m7527 at abc.se
Wed Sep 18 18:49:19 UTC 2013

Weird that #1 has the stable flag and #2 don't then.
"Stable" -- A router is 'Stable' if it is active, and either its
Weighted MTBF is at least the median for known active routers or its
Weighted MTBF corresponds to at least 7 days."
The above suggests that #1 has been known to the dirauths for a while
(since it got stable) and #2 either restarts a lot or has not been
around for long.