[tor-relays] Fwd: New tor node not acting as an exit server?

Niles Rogoff me at mgiggles.tk
Sun Sep 8 21:23:12 UTC 2013

I scrapped my previous exit node and set up a new one on a different
machine. It's been running for 6 and a half hours, but does not have the
exit flag. The logs say both my ORPort and DirPort are reachable from the
outside, and using arm from a different machine shows two circuits open.

>From the config file: ExitPolicy reject 192.168.0.0/16:*,accept *:80,accept
*:443,reject *:*

Anyone know why my new node isn't being used or recognized as an exit node?
Did I forget a config option?

Fingerprint: 1e598cdb9bbc751d753146d880b326952886d73b