[tor-relays] Upgrade your relay to 0.2.4.17-rc?

tor-admin tor-admin at torland.me
Thu Sep 5 20:27:53 UTC 2013

Updated torland family. Hope that the new version helps. One of the last
messages before update to 0.2.4.17-rc:

Sep 05 21:06:29.000 [warn] Your computer is too slow to handle this many
circuit creation requests! Please consider using the
MaxAdvertisedBandwidth config option or choosing a more restricted exit
policy. [434930 similar message(s) suppressed in last 60 seconds]

Because of this the number of exit connections dropped significantly to
300-400. Before this DDOS the exit numbers were around 7000-10000.

Regards,

Torland