[tor-relays] MaxAdvertisedBandwidth, MaxOnionQueue and so on

Thomas Themel thomas at themel.com
Wed Sep 4 12:18:15 UTC 2013

Hi Moritz,
Excerpts from Moritz Bartl's message of Wed Sep 04 13:17:04 +0200 2013:
> If you see a maxed out CPU core, what you might want to try is run
> multiple Tor processes in parallel. We do that, although usually for
> modern CPUs this is only necessary at and above roughly 100 Mbit/s.
>
> https://www.torservers.net/wiki/setup/server#multiple_tor_processes

Thanks, I'll try setting this up to make better use of the hardware.  I assume
the crashes will also go away once we're operating in a more normal load
regime, though of course I'd prefer to find the root cause there.

ciao,
--
[*Thomas  Themel*] Great Goddess Discordia, Holy Mother Eris,
[Albulastrasse 52] Joy of the Universe, Laughter of Space, Grant