[tor-relays] Analysis of log file

Carsten Larsen cst at innolan.dk
Mon Sep 2 20:37:27 UTC 2013

Hi tor-relay list,

I have been running a tor node for 133 days and Im starting to receive
some weird messages in the log file. One of them look like this:
Received http status code 504 ("Gateway Time-out") from server
'154.35.32.5:80' while fetching
"/tor/server/d/9169637E422C216BECD05C6CFE3AE.....

I also have another one which appear regular:
[warn] {NET} Failing because we have 991 connections already. Please
raise your ulimit -n.

First question is: any ideas how to get ride of these messages ? Second:
Would it be possible to submit a log file for further analysis, and to
whom should I send it ?

The node is running on ARM debian box. I can of cause provide details if
it necessary.

Best regards
Carsten Larsen
Fingerprint: E1EE4FB010F28E55B7ACA2D046AB89F3B413F2A3