[tor-relays] A bit more evidence on circuit creation storms

tor-admin tor-admin at torland.me
Mon Sep 2 05:39:16 UTC 2013

You could modify the tor init script to limit the memory usable by
/usr/sbin/tor as described here:

http://jlebar.com/2011/6/15/Limiting_the_amount_of_RAM_a_program_can_use.html

But I don’t know if this works on RaspPi platform and what happens when
the tor process hits the memory limit.

Regards,

Torland