[tor-relays] Which clock is out of sync on VPS non-exit relay?

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Mon Sep 2 03:54:27 UTC 2013

Thanks, Roger,

I believe the server is in France and ultimately owned by a German company but it has some sort of connection to the USA and I am ten hours ahead.
I have tried the timezone as Germany and Belgium to see, and set the clock on the server for the nine hours difference.
Also I have tried my clock separately.
After changing the server clock I got this!

Sep 02 04:17:45.031 [Warning] Received NETINFO cell with skewed time from server at 154.35.32.5:443.  It seems that our clock is ahead by 9 hours, 0 minutes, or that theirs is behind.
Sep 02 13:19:10.300 [Warning] Received NETINFO cell with skewed time from server at 171.25.193.9:80.  It seems that our clock is ahead by 9 hours, 0 minutes, or that theirs is behind.

Could the clock be one in some other part of the virtual network?

Robert