[tor-relays] Advice on dealing with ISP's response to DMCAtakedownnotice.

tor at t-3.net tor at t-3.net
Wed Oct 30 11:56:28 UTC 2013

What he said.

No DMCA so far but, one thing I keep getting is complaints about "SQL
injection attacks". Apparently snort or other IDS picks this stuff up
and emails the abuse box. Some but not all of the complaints are
automated.

It would be nice if something could detect these attack signatures on
the internet-bound packets from our exit node and drop them. With
trends as they are, we'd see zero abuse complaints, if there were a
good way to do that.