[tor-relays] Thanks for the advice on handling DMCA complaints.

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Fri Oct 25 15:59:49 UTC 2013

Christopher Jones:
> Does the Tor project run a database to track abuse complaints? Could
> be useful in terms of uncovering who the largest pains in the ass are
> (mine was from Irdeto on behalf on NBC Universal), as well as
> organizing targeted campaigns to put pressure on companies like Irdeto
> to at least perform some due diligence and not send out DMCA
> originating from exit relays. If not, maybe I’ll start working on a
> project to do so if there isn’t something else like it elsewhere.

Not the Tor project itself, but have a loot at Chilling Effects:
<https://www.chillingeffects.org/>. It was founded by Wendy Seltzer who
is also on the board of directors of The Tor Project. Chilling Effects
would probably welcome your help. :)

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>