[tor-relays] Cheap non exit relay recommendation

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 18:32:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Christian Dietrich
<christian.d.dietrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope this is allowed, to due the fact that this is advertising.
>
> Currently i'm running two tor relays on a single dedicated server, pushing
> 404 mbit/s atm.
> (000000000000myTOR1 & 000000000000myTOR2) I will cancel it at beginning of
> november
> due to the fact that i miss tor relay multi core support and i plan to
> support other projects instead.
>
> Anyway, i can recommend my current hoster for non exit tor nodes, you will
> get:
>
> HP ML310e G8 Server (/w iLO4)
> Intel XEON E3-1230v2 (4x 3,3 GHz /w HT)
> 16 GB DDR3 ECC
> 2x 1 TB SATA RAID1 Disks
> 1000mbit unmetered traffic (pushed ~100 TB so far, no problems)
> 1 IPv4 Adress (5,-€ per additional) / /64 IPv6
> for 69,99€ (currently ~96 USD)
>
> hXXp://goo.gl/pXkb78
>
> Germany based. I think this is currently the best deal for non exit relays.

It's not really advertising unless you are the company or
get a referral kickback. And if either of those comes with
an on topic 'we allow Tor' or 'Tor positive experience' statement,
I doubt anyone would have a problem with it.

Please don't post shorturls, there's no need, and they can be
evil, spammy, or disappear. For me, this one resolves to:

http://www.webtropia.com/de/dedicated-hp-server/new-professional-root-server-details.html?pid=ProfessionalS2