[tor-relays] Cheap non exit relay recommendation

Christian Dietrich christian.d.dietrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:08:22 UTC 2013

I hope this is allowed, to due the fact that this is advertising.

Currently i'm running two tor relays on a single dedicated server,
pushing 404 mbit/s atm.
(000000000000myTOR1 & 000000000000myTOR2) I will cancel it at beginning
of november
due to the fact that i miss tor relay multi core support and i plan to
support other projects instead.

Anyway, i can recommend my current hoster for non exit tor nodes, you
will get:

HP ML310e G8 Server (/w iLO4)
Intel XEON E3-1230v2 (4x 3,3 GHz /w HT)
16 GB DDR3 ECC
2x 1 TB SATA RAID1 Disks
1000mbit unmetered traffic (pushed ~100 TB so far, no problems)
1 IPv4 Adress (5,-€ per additional) / /64 IPv6
for 69,99€ (currently ~96 USD)

hXXp://goo.gl/pXkb78

Germany based. I think this is currently the best deal for non exit relays.