[tor-relays] rm /var/lib/tor/keys/* before changing exit policy?

BarkerJr barkerjr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:47:50 UTC 2013

You shouldn't really worry about these things.  If the network is
better off with an exit who doesn't have the guard flag, the
authorities should remove the guard flag, which will cause a gradual
migration away from you as a guard, rather than failed circuits as
nodes keep attempting to connect to your exit just to find an
unexpected identity and disconnecting again.