[tor-relays] minimum ram

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Mon Oct 21 04:33:34 UTC 2013

Gordon,

To see if it was possible just now I set up an obfsproxy bridge as best I could but it failed to download properly. The instructions say set up Tor then the obfsproxy software which seemed to use up the ram.
(I've reinstalled the OS from Ubuntu 11.. to Quantal)
Have I misunderstood something? Is there an easier way to set up a bridge like the Amazon ECC ones on a 256mB VPS that ab initio Linux people can try?
If the Tor Project wants to be really big it would seem to be better to be easier to provide resources such as your idea of a box anyone can plug in.

Robert