[tor-relays] port 9001 udp

zwiebel at quantentunnel.de zwiebel at quantentunnel.de
Sun Oct 20 18:18:04 UTC 2013

Hi Tschador

> Looks ok. UID 104 is Tor, right? ('sudo ps anux|grep /usr/sbin/tor')
Computer if off. But I will prove one of the next runs if the UID position is likewise.

>> My Fritz Box is open on 9001 tcp AND udp
> One rule (TCP/UDP) or two seperate rules for each protocol?
Two seperate rules.

> Which model number is your Fritz!Box? I've never had to open UDP for Tor, neither in the 3131, 7170 nor 7390.
Mine is a 3170.
NEW: In my museum is still a 2170. Why not gonna try *this* ? I did and look at that! All works with just 9001 tcp and NO udp. This is good.
I go to check the 3170 and reinstall the original firmware as I changed the original settings for DNS override 1 with CCC DNS and 2 with 8888 for not using ISP DNS. If something interesting turns out I will reshoot this thread.

Thanks for help and time. Was brilliant.

Zwiebel