[tor-relays] NSA's "Tor Stinks"

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Wed Oct 9 07:07:16 UTC 2013

On 10/09/2013 05:40 AM, krishna e bera wrote:
>> obviously has implications into other Tor users, the vast majority of
>> whom use Tor for legal and proper activities.
> Could you give some evidence for what "vast majority" means in terms of
> percentages?  How are you getting such data?

There can never be "proof", and I don't have hard statistical evidence,
but estimating from the number of bytes our (exit) relays pushed in the
last years, compared to the amount of abuse reported (or, police
requests, for that matter), I tend to agree with that statement.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/