[tor-relays] Port for obfsproxy

GDR! gdr at gdr.name
Mon Oct 7 15:04:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm new here, running a relay for the past year. I'm looking to
implement obfsproxy running on port 80 and emulating HTTP traffic.

The official manual says I should add this line to torrc:
ServerTransportPlugin obfs2,obfs3 exec /usr/bin/obfsproxy managed

However, it runs on a random port (30000+) which kind of defeats the
whole purpose of running an obfuscated bridge. I also haven't seen a way
to force faking HTTP traffic. The manual page is very terse and doesn't
explain how to do any of this.

How do I configure obfsproxy to look like a HTTP server?

Zapisz moj nowy prywatny adres email: gdr at gdr.name
Teraz na wlasnym serwerze. Zawsze czysto - zawsze sucho - zawsze pewnie.
Klucz PGP to nadal 4ED3D2B7