[tor-relays] NSA v TOR Guardian article

tor at t-3.net tor at t-3.net
Sat Oct 5 10:32:51 UTC 2013

The tech articles had fascinating info which I know the Tor devs will
be eating right up like a cupcake :)

Does anyone have any insights into the articles which would be
specific to tor relay operators, and would allow us to be better node
hosts?

Didn't like that the NSA has in essence verified that they run some
nodes. Could have guessed it was the case, but still. Would love to
know which nodes belong to them. They would have a big budget for
donated bandwidth if they so chose, since they get to dip the soup
ladle deep into the US/UK taxpayer cauldron.