[tor-relays] Warnings in log

Konrad Neitzel konrad at neitzel.de
Wed Oct 2 07:56:32 UTC 2013

Hi!
On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 22:55 +0200, Grozdan wrote:

First thank you all for your quick assistance. After fixing my typing
error everything works fine again. I will keep the installation I have
right now but when new versions will be available I will consider to
switch to a rpm instead.

But at the moment I would say that the configuration isn't that complex
and the installation from source is also straight forward and easy. (As
long as you are able to read your configuration correctly ... wondering
why I didn't see the typing error myself. In Germany we have a saying "I
had tomatoes on my eyes" - not sure if something like this exist in the
English language, too :) )

> I build up-to-date Tor packages for openSUSE in my home repo. Packages
> include a conf file to raise file limits for Tor. See link below for
> my repo
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/microchip8/

That is good to know. I will remember that and maybe come back to it
later.
With kind regards,

Konrad