[tor-relays] Newly configured relay questions

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Sat Nov 30 19:41:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

My 50 bitcoins ;-)

Couldn't find your server to.

1. You may check you log for a "published" entry.

2. Did you setup your system as a bridge ? If thats the case there is no
public record...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebsstian Urbach

-----------------------------------
Religion is a symptom of irrational
belief and groundless hope.
-----------------------------------
Gregory House, M.D.

Hello all,

I brought a new non-exit relay online:

ec2bridgerocks001 D06C B145 56C1 F73A F317 B555 C279 2F7B 105C 95B4

It's been operational for 6 days now, Tor has been reporting bandwidth
usage, but when I try to look for it in the TorStatus page, it's not
listed.  I'm operating this relay on EC2 and I've opened all the usual
ports.

I've also checked the Tor metric portal, can't find it there either.

So, I'm wondering - is there something I missed in the configuration?
The torrc is pretty much the default EC2 one.

Thank you I appreciate any thoughts/assistance.

Respectfully,

--
Conrad Rockenhaus

http://www.rockenhaus.com/