[tor-relays] Huge harrassment by Irdeto and IP-Echelon, 83 mails, in 2 weeks, need your help

julien.robin28 at free.fr julien.robin28 at free.fr
Tue Nov 19 22:24:59 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

Just to keep you informed - and to tell you that my case may probably now be considered as "solved"

-I decided to put a Reduced Exit Policy: if my ISP already transmitted to me 83 abuses notifications in 2 weeks without cutting down my servers, the few abuses notifications that will happen with Reduced Exit Policy will be OK.

-I didn't have any answer by my ISP :( as if they absolutely don't care of nothing, or don’t have enough time. It sounds like I will never know their feeling about my exit nodes! With no hope of any clear agreement with my ISP, it will probably not be reasonable for me to put a Full Exit Policy on my servers without taking the risk to lose them soon or late. But to let Irdeto and IP-Echelon spams to win and trample on our common freedom is a little bit exasperating!

My 2 "ArachnideFR35" servers will now probably come back to their previous bandwidth (12200KB/s and 3800KB/s) in the following days and weeks. (But with a little bit less available ports!)

Thank you very much for all your mails and advices ;)
Stay motivated!

Best regards to all,
Julien ROBIN