[tor-relays] Running random web services on a bridge-server?

Martin Kepplinger martink at posteo.de
Sat Nov 16 11:00:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sorry for being lazy, I'm not sure if I can figure it enirely out
myself: Is there _any_ implication on the status of a bridge in the Tor
network when I run random web services like an open website, xmpp
server, whatever, on the same device/IP? It'll somehow be more exposed
that way but I'd be happy on any opinion. I guess probability that
someone finds out that there is a bridge behind my IP is rising.

thanks,

               martin