[tor-relays] Tor relay in Russia/China

that guy grep at gmx.us
Sat Nov 16 10:20:22 UTC 2013

On 11/15/2013 06:20 PM, tor-relays-request at lists.torproject.org wrote:
> I've heard that some ISPs in China provide uncensored network
> access to foreign companies. But this is hearsay

You are correct but it is not that simple nor widespread.  What I've
seen most often is execs from big companies getting special
considerations so while "uncensored" might be a stretch there is some
truth to the above.  I can find out more any time if anyone needs some
info please contact me any time as I don't think it will be a big
topic of discussion here:)  I have seen heavy use of VPN's by western
students visiting, or studying in Bejing w/out issue.  I'll have very
current info and can get some near instant feedback in the next day or
two.

And to the guys saying "avoid the ussa like the plague"  this wanna-be
expat agrees 100%. Sadly!  And for a whole lot more than just Tor nodes.

PGP Fingerprint :
7770 D186 A06E A329 2217
3161 63EB F269 37B8 8644

http://pastebin.com/8W8vyNjb
"... Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers
from
the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government
becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter
or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its
foundation on
such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

>From the United States of America's Declaration of Independence
July 4, 1776