[tor-relays] Huge harrassment by Irdeto and IP-Echelon, 83 mails, in 2 weeks, need your help

Dan Staples danstaples at disman.tl
Wed Nov 13 23:32:02 UTC 2013

Are they threatening any legal action? They're probably just trying to
cover their asses. They are likely getting these notices from MPAA and
other trolls, and are sending all of them along to you to make sure they
are not legally liable for anything. But unless they are threatening
legal action, maybe you can just ignore them? I am not a lawyer and have
not run an exit node, so my suggestion could be worthless :)

Dan

--
http://disman.tl
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc

There are a few things I would tweak, and I would generally stay away
from the "Imagine the next Tahrir Square" type language.

Dan

Fingerprint: 2480 095D 4B16 436F 35AB 7305 F670 74ED BD86 43A9
Enigmail