[tor-relays] Checking a bridge

Gary Anderson t0reo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 16:53:49 UTC 2013

I have the same worry as Martin. I set up a bridge on AWS 2 weeks ago by following the instructions here https://cloud.torproject.org/ and choosing a bridge image for Ireland.

Setup went well, log files on startup tell me my bridge contacts the tor network, and I checked I could use my bridge by explicitly configuring it in a tor client. But the traffic I see in arm is very small (around 100 MB / week) compared to what I observed when I tested a tor relay (over 2 GB in a week-end). On the other hand, I didn't find my fingerprint in Globe.

Is there something wrong or can this be a normal situation that happens sometime ? Do all fingerprints end up in Globe ?

T.

Lunar  :