[tor-relays] hourly logging new?

gq bugmagnet1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 02:58:20 UTC 2013

I was running a non-exit relay using beta RC version
vidalia-relay-bundle-0.2.4.17-rc-0.2.21.exe on win XP

On the "Message Log" console I was seeing hourly entries for TAP and
nTor connections.

After over a week, I was getting very low traffic, so rolled back to the
stable version vidalia-relay-bundle-0.2.3.25-0.2.21-2.exe to compare,
trying to see if would be more useful.

After changing, I no longer see any hourly entries as I did with the
beta/RC version. I tried unsuccessfully  to find a change log that would
indicate this might have been one thing changed.

Can anyone confirm this was a feature of the beta/RC version since the
last stable version? or might I have missed some setting somewhere to
enable hourly connection stat logging?

BugZ