[tor-relays] Watching the attacks on my relay

gq bugmagnet1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 17:44:28 UTC 2013

I am not sure just what you are calling an "attack". Is it a connection
attempt? A probe? A port test?

Also, a heads up... saying "So if you would try to DOS my system, you
will probably end up trying without success." is like a call to action.
Be careful what you ask for. A DOS on your system would actually be
trivial for many people. I dare think ebay and certain unamed government
agencies have quite robust systems and sophisticated levels of
protection, yet if I am not mistaken they have succumbed to DoS attacks.

That aside, you have some interesting graphs. Trouble is I do not
understand what they reveal. Is there a vulnerability design of Tor or
the network?