[tor-relays] (no subject)

Konrad Neitzel konrad at neitzel.de
Fri Nov 8 09:21:07 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Thu, 2013-11-07 at 21:04 -0800, bbzxrmy wowman wrote:

>  high, i recently set my relay and also mailing list, however my screen name "BBZzXArmy does not show on the tor world map, can anyone confirm  or help me with this im pissed at it

Can you tell us more details about your relay?
- Which version of tor do you use on which operating system?
- How did you configure it?
- The logfile is always a good location to check if the relay is running
without problems. So it might help us to help you if you provide
details. Some messages you should see are:

Sep 18 13:15:46.000 [notice] Your Tor server's identity key fingerprint
is 'idkneitzel A17238CF4E82EBD74414F78C313FBA9A157874A3'

Sep 18 13:15:48.000 [notice] We now have enough directory information to
build circuits.

Sep 18 13:15:53.000 [notice] Tor has successfully opened a circuit.
Looks like client functionality is working.

With kind regards,

Konrad

--
Konrad Neitzel <konrad at neitzel.de>