[tor-relays] Traffic in port 9050 in a relay (denial of service attack?)

Thomas Hand th6045 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:09:40 UTC 2013

What is the fingerprint of your exit node, maybe someone here can take a
look?

Also, use iptables! If it is a dedicated VPS then drop anything you dont
recognize, leaving only Tor ports (9001,9030 default) and maybe a service
port like 22 for SSH for something. Port 9050 should not be visible from
outside...

Tom