[tor-relays] Amazon abuse report

tor at tafb.xxx tor at tafb.xxx
Sun Nov 3 19:45:48 UTC 2013

On 11/03/2013 at 6:51 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> Where did you copy that policy from?

It is the default policy that was installed with Vidalia.

> A more conservative approach would be whitelisting, ie. Only
> allow specific ports while blocking all others. The "reduced
> exit policy" is such a whitelist.

Thanks for the link, I have implemented that reduced exit policy.

> Considering that you run your relay from what looks like a
> residential (home) connection, you might want to further
> reduce the number of allowed ports.

It is indeed a residential connection :) Pretty decent speeds,
unlimited bandwidth:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3001260636.png

> Thank you for running an exit relay!

I wasn't using my connection for much of anything else and after reading
about Tor in the Snowden files I figured I'd better contribute!

-Jamie M.