[tor-relays] Amazon abuse report

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Sun Nov 3 11:50:50 UTC 2013

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/DDB401F4CA108C6F6AF4E0DCE2DFC3407F577B21
> Is this a pretty good exit policy list to prevent harassment from my ISP?

Where did you copy that policy from? Your relay allows traffic to exit
from your relay on most ports, and uses a blacklist approach. It's not a
bad policy to test your ISP, but you might need to further reduce the
number of allowed ports in case of complaints in the future. A more
conservative approach would be whitelisting, ie. only allow specific
ports while blocking all others. The "reduced exit policy" is such a
whitelist.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy

Considering that you run your relay from what looks like a residential
(home) connection, you might want to further reduce the number of
allowed ports.

Thank you for running an exit relay!

--
Moritz Bartl