[tor-relays] Amazon abuse report

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Fri Nov 1 13:37:14 UTC 2013

On the other hand the reports, of actual problems, don't seem to be many.
The mutterings and rumours do seem to echo.

Of the eighteen exit relays I've run (for just a few months) only a couple have brought letters over copyright and they were in the USA. I am having to deal with the providers's overreaction but I pay by the month so at worst I will lose them. The advice on how to manage exit problems seems to be very sound and Tor is defensible because it is being abused by torrenting also.

Ten exits are going happily on a major provider in Europe who is said to have a policy against them.

Just have a go.

Robert