[tor-relays] Increasing nofiles when running Tor-Relay in a chroot environment

Sven Reissmann sven at 0x80.io
Tue May 28 10:05:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm running Tor inside a chroot that I built long ago, using this guide:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorInChroot

For some weeks my traffic limitations are gone, so I' d like to increase
the allowed traffic on my relay. Problem is, that I also need to
increase the maximum number of open file descriptors, tor may use. I did
this in the limits.conf configuration file, but it has no effect in the
chroot environment.

Is anyone running a similar setup or has a hint how it could be solved?

Regards, Sven.

--
PGP Schluessel : https://0x80.io/files/key.asc
Anonyme Antwort: https://privacybox.de/srm.msg