[tor-relays] Several IP address on the same box

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Fri May 24 11:30:17 UTC 2013

Yes, you can run a a bridge on each of the 2 addresses.

You'll need to specify different config files ("/etc/tor/tor0.cfg" and
"/etc/tor/tor1.cfg"), log files, PID files and directories for each bridge.

Each of the config files would include something like this, with a
different IP address and instance numbering each file:

Log notice file /var/log/tor/tor0.log
DataDirectory /var/lib/tor/tor0
Address aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd
OutboundBindAddress aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd